Discuss Reassesment's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

mine are coming up next year, just wondering....

any one ever hear of folk failing them?:sweatdrop:

the re sits i mean and not first timers.

I've heard of the odd one or two, only anecdotally though.

I'm sure most centres are there to help you pass rather than set you up to fail. Which centre are you thinking of using?

Well it would be hard,you get a few goes.at the,questions,anyone taking the trade seriously, as you do, will sail through,can be a bit nerve racking,after all alot rests on it,only natural
Mind you I am an oldie,so remember all the controls you will not see now ,so a bit easier for us it that regard,plus the fact have done 6 of them now.did the last in Nov as you can do 6 months early and they keep same expiry date .funny enough this one was the first time nothing really had changed from the last one..were the talk was about flue inspection hatches

Then funny enough had my first.gas.safe inspection in Jan,apparently they are working through the oldies,inbetween other stuff....

Last edited by a moderator:
you are right to be worried, but I can take on your gas jobs:wink_smile:

you are right to be worried, but I can take on your gas jobs:wink_smile:

dislike button; click
about time i had some of yours.lol

took mine at t&s

asking really because i bet no one has failed!! unless there really bad of course!. its like taking your living away.

interesting on the 6 month prior tho, better get booked in ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Reassesment's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
Hi Oil experts. I had a grant wall boiler with a failed transformer. Carried out a service and pretty sooty nozzle, and baffles build up suggest...
Replies
Views
Hey there I'm looking for some advice on a potential issue I'm having with an old back boiler. So just moved into my parents' old house with my...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock