Discuss re-plumb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hamazz

looking for a plumber to do a whole house re-plumb ( existing has all been stripped out, as house is under refurbishment), to include 5 bathrooms, 1 cloakroom, 2 kitchens, and about 16 radiators,
any idea about costing? trying to get an idea. the bathrooms will all be concealed wall hung cisterns for the wc pan and concealed shower mixers, shower trays, no baths.

anybody can give ideas of costs? or wanting to look at job, based in willesden green, London area.

hamazz

Just PM'd you my mobile. Please text me your number, would like to arrange a time to come and look at the job.

Thanks,
Masood

It's as much as you want to spend to be honest
Take masood up on his offer and he can get you a proper price instead of just guessing

£25k, must be having a laugh, maybe thats doing it in gold pipes...?
it would work out to way over 100 man days....

hamazz

250 a day as in 150 plumber, 100 plumber mate, should have put team man days.
or if a good experienced plumber why not 250 a day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to re-plumb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I'm a rank amateur DIY'er with plumbing, with practically 0 skills & I know next to nothing about it, but a few weeks ago our concealed...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low...
Replies
Views
I am looking for some basic advice please My house is on two floors, approx 240m2 and a spacious loft with good headroom and access. Glow Worm...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I re done my house 2/3 years ago and had all my radiators taken out on the lower floor, changed to wet underfloor instead. 2 zones. 2...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock