Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Ray whats the crack with the greenstar 30i in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWheating

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anybody/ Ray,

When is the junior replacement supposed to be in stock at merchants and whats the price difference between the 28junior and 30i.

got to price a couple of jobs with WB boilers but materials prob wont be purchased for 4-5 weeks if jobs are won.

Hi AW.

The difference at list price is £1,704.83 for the Junior 28i to £1832.63 for the new ERP Greenstar 30i. Probably a bit better than half that difference at trade price - perhaps £50 or £60 difference at guess.

From what Worcester are saying, they expect to stop delivering the older, non ERP model by late May. The 28i Junior is probably the fastest selling model, so about 2 weeks into June, they might all have gone.

Or Worcester might be bluffing, and still be shipping into June or even July.

thanks Ray, your the man :)

i will have to put a increase in price, change of product design warning in my quotes just to cover my bum.

thanks Ray, your the man :)

i will have to put a increase in price, change of product design warning in my quotes just to cover my bum.

To be honest, with the ERP changes this summer, everyone would be wise to be adding some sort of disclaimer to that effect.

I was talking to Ideal today, and they are so busy that they have absolutely no stock, and are making to order on a 10 day lead time. Less than a year ago, any boiler manufacturer could have filled a 1000 boiler order at 24 hrs notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ray whats the crack with the greenstar 30i in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Right then , Fitted a bath suite for a customer who kicked the previous guy off as he had made a right hash of it. (In fairness it was a right...
Replies
Views
I would be grateful for the collective advice of heating engineers. I live in a large detached property which is over 3 levels and has 5...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock