Discuss Ratchet pipe cutters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the nerrad set from corgi direct a couple of months back.
not really had need for them as yet, they do require more room than a standard cutter, but with the benefit of not needing to get the hand in aswell

am more interested when the pieps are under the floor and against the joist and you cant get your hand in

Bod, monument do a lever to attach to their pipe slices which looks useful. I normally just use my pump pliers

sorry for the delay, i didn't need to use them in the end. it was a sink and tap change and the person who had gone before had put iso valves in so just needed adjustables to swap. didn't even need to change aperture in worktop new sink slotted straight in, how many times has that happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ratchet pipe cutters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock