Discuss Ratchet pipe cutters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Who's got some what they like what make , Steve haven't you just got a set

Who's got some what they like what make , Steve haven't you just got a set

Copper or plastic? them 7 quid ones from TS are ideal for plastic pipe upto 42mm, last ages and are cast aluminum

Which ones ?

RATCHET PIPE CUTTER (6-28mm)
Category: Store
> Tools & Equipment
> Hand & Misc Tools

SKU HB01
spacer.gif

In stock
£16.50
This price includes taxes:

Qty

Add More
spacer.gif
Go to Checkout

Powered by Ecwid

View detailed images

105409278.jpg

spacer.gif

• Heavy-duty, professional ratchet pipe wrench.
  • Fitted with ergonomic contoured handle for added grip, ideal for use in confined spaces.
  • 2-in-1 Feature allows ratchet head to be removed for use as a standard hand pipe cutter.
  • Robust ratchet head features fully adjustable blade positioning providing a cutting capacity of Ø6-28mm.
  • Features a hardened and tempered cutting blade which easily cuts through copper, aluminium and brass piping.
  • Fitted with hanging hole

Category: Store
> Tools & Equipment
> Hand & Misc Tools

SKU HB01
spacer.gif

In stock
£16.50
This price includes taxes:

Qty

Add More
spacer.gif
Go to Checkout

Powered by Ecwid

105409278.jpg

spacer.gif

• Heavy-duty, professional ratchet pipe wrench.
  • Fitted with ergonomic contoured handle for added grip, ideal for use in confined spaces.
  • 2-in-1 Feature allows ratchet head to be removed for use as a standard hand pipe cutter.
  • Robust ratchet head features fully adjustable blade positioning providing a cutting capacity of Ø6-28mm.
  • Features a hardened and tempered cutting blade which easily cuts through copper, aluminium and brass piping.
  • Fitted with hanging hole

Tried them, needs loads of room around the pipe with thses

yes indeed i do have a set thank you very much simon. i haven't had the opportunity to use them as yet but i will put a review up when i do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ratchet pipe cutters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock