Discuss Quote for residential plumbing renovation project in London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The actual cost could be anything and depends a lot on what materials you intend to use and to some extend you location.
I think to budget ÂŁ25k for what you describe is a good guide and as others said it could easily be a lot more or a lot less.

For your very rough budget:
Complete renovation of typical bathroom ÂŁ8-ÂŁ10k
Ditto kitchen.
Small WC room perhaps ÂŁ3k
New Boiler & complete CH allow ÂŁ4k.

If you are working in other rooms there may be overlap for the tradesmen involved:
electrician, plasterer, carpenter etc...

NOTE: as said we often install bathroom as and kitchens that are in the range of ÂŁ20k each - it is easy to reach that sort of figure with some nice stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say Croppie is in the right area having looked at a property me and the wife want that needs refurbishment I work out it want 18k spent on it and that with me doing a lot of the work and getting stuff at trade prices, plus I don't live in London

You can renovate it, but renovating it will be quite expensive.

1. Did you read the first post and see how much work was required?

2. Did you see the area?

3. Did you notice the date of the thread? Works probably completed by now.

obviously you arent keeping up with the pack with your costings or timeline seeing as this thread is getting on a bit

I did read the description of work and I do think that 25k is not what I'd pay if I were in her position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Quote for residential plumbing renovation project in London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi all, I've been getting some plumbing quotes for an en suite project for my home (based in the east of England), and wanted to find out...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Hello, Renovating downstairs bathroom, we have changed the layout and I just wanted to confirm if what I want to do is appropriate. I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock