Discuss Qualified lady plumber looking for apprenticeship, Hereford/Leominster area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexandra_Pecha

Hi,

I am looking for an apprenticeship with a plumber in my local area. Being new here, I have not yet met any plumbers - I used to be the apprentice of a plumber in Llandrindod Wells (non declared, and happy with that as he didn't mess around) and really enjoyed it.
I have passed my course but would like to get more confident with plumbing, which is easier with someone else. No nonsense, reliable and honest plumbers only, please.

Thanks for your answers,

Alexandra

British gas love women as its the PC buzz thing for them to do.
Have you been in touch with them

Hi,

I am looking for an apprenticeship with a plumber in my local area. Being new here, I have not yet met any plumbers - I used to be the apprentice of a plumber in Llandrindod Wells (non declared, and happy with that as he didn't mess around) and really enjoyed it.
I have passed my course but would like to get more confident with plumbing, which is easier with someone else. No nonsense, reliable and honest plumbers only, please.

Thanks for your answers,

Alexandra

i think you may struggle with your area,AFAIK there's no members on here from landod or near there,if you can travel cardiff or swansea probably more chance,theres a few on here from wales

Welcome to the forum, good luck :), don't know much about work in Wales.

Thanks all for your feedback.

Wales is a bit too far (Herefordshire is on the border but I would rather go inland than go back to Wales).

British Gas is a good idea - though I have not considered learning nor taking up the course on boilers - and I can't think if British Gas would just do non Gas-registered work?

Thank you, I will think about it.

If they will train you - take it. Feathers to your bow and all that..
women are under represented at BG and its a big thing for them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Qualified lady plumber looking for apprenticeship, Hereford/Leominster area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock