Search the forum,

Discuss pvc roof cladding in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

k13 wjd

best place to get it ????

i've seen some locally, but twas ultra expensive. not after anything TOO fancy, just white 150/250mm with a silver strip in.

drain centre part of wolseley group same as plumb centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pvc roof cladding in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am working on a remodeling a kitchen in a single story house with crawl space that was built in the 1950's. I was wondering if there is a better way to plumb the drain lines that are in the attached picture? There is a bathroom sink drain directly behind the wall of the kitchen. The white...
Replies
Views
En-suite shower room refurb needed in Twyford RG10, Berkshire before end January (overall dimensions: 335 x 157cm) ———————————— • Remove existing corner shower cubicle and fit new larger 1500mm full-width doors, low profile 1500 x 900 resin tray and replace old Triton Ivory II 8.5kw electric...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Plumbing/water heater- spots recently on ceiling downstairs, 2 story house. Condensation??? New water heater. Live in same house now for 20 years but could happen anywhere. Got a new water heater in September on 2nd floor in a tiny closet. In that closet is a metal aluminum vent and also a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently had a ground floor bathroom/wet room finished off, It's about 3.6m long by 2.7m wide, tiled from floor to ceiling and has no window in there due to a future extension that will take place on the other side of the rear wall. Unfortunately, i've Instantly noticed when...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock