Search the forum,

Discuss En-suite shower room refurb in Twyford RG10 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

En-suite shower room refurb needed in Twyford RG10, Berkshire before end January (overall dimensions: 335 x 157cm)
————————————

• Remove existing corner shower cubicle and fit new larger 1500mm full-width doors, low profile 1500 x 900 resin tray and replace old Triton Ivory II 8.5kw electric shower with new similar

• Refit existing folding shower seat. Fit new in-cubicle shelf unit, soap dispenser and hooks

• Remove wash basin and vanity unit and replace with new 1200 x 400 ‘floating' wash basin

• Remove existing close coupled WC and replace with new close-coupled WC

• Add touchless flush kit to WC

• Remove existing long vanity unit and replace with smaller wall-hung vanity/storage unit

• Remove existing extractor fan and make good wall

• Remove existing electric towel radiator and replace with PIR wall or ceiling light

• Replace existing radiator with new tall wall-hung radiator/towel rail

• Slightly relocate wall mirror with integral shaver point to avoid new shower cubicle;

• Remove wooden door to en-suite to make open plan

• Remove bathroom curtain and pelmet and make good

• Clad shower and basin walls with adhesive PVC cladding panels on top of existing tiles

• Remaining walls and woodwork to be painted by decorator;

None of the above fittings has been purchased yet and I am open to persuasion re my choices. Unless you can obtain these items more cheaply than I can, I will order as soon as I have a firm installation date.

You’re welcome to come and take a look but it’s a bit of a bomb site up there as I had a roof leak in the walk-in wardrobe which has only just dried out.

Thanks,

Simon
En-suite before+after - Chapman.png

Reply to En-suite shower room refurb in Twyford RG10 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock