Discuss Putting together shower trap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marsaday

I have just drilled for my shower waste to go through the wall.

Now i need to set in place the pipe which will connect to the trap. I understand you need to be pretty accurate getting the two to meet up correctly and so i thought i may use a "magic bend" to help give me some adjustment room.

Is this ok to do. I will be doing it all in solvent weld as well.

Once i put my floor down and then the shower tray on top i am stumped as to making any more adjustments.

Have you any tips ? The magic bend seems to give me the flexibility i need.

Here are 2 pics to see what i am trying to do.
IMG_0018.jpgIMG_0016.jpg

should be ok put lots of mastil on the trap/under side of the tray.
I think you are fitting a wet room? done forget to envlope cut the tiles to get the fall.

no that is a low profile tray.

Whats mastil ? IS the washer not enough then ?

personally, they are rubbish! but that is a strictly personal point, they are corrugated like some pan connectors are will quickly accumulate 'stuff' in the folds that will then build up, but i've seen some 'people' use them, heh ho, each to their own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Putting together shower trap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock