Search the forum,

Discuss Pulsar direct TRV pin leaking looking for spares in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a client with 5 manifolds that are Pulsar Direct supplied .I know Pulsar direct are no longer. I have a few with leaking TRV (RBM -TL50) pins. How easy is it to change the pin side of the valve. . Are they standard or specific to the manifold?
Where would I look for spares. Just had 'we can supply new maifold' so far. Don't want to change the manifold just because of a remote TRV.
Attached some pics . any help appreciated.
Thanks

Attachments

• 20201201_100033.jpg
    20201201_100033.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 20201123_094540.jpg
    20201123_094540.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 12

Reply to Pulsar direct TRV pin leaking looking for spares in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Rad is leaking from TRV valve, seems to be seeping out of where the pin comes up. I tried tightening up the nut below the pin, but that didn't help. I then looked online and saw that removing the nut and packing with some plumbers tape may help, but whenever I try to remove the nut a load of...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system installed in 2003 and manufactured by Underfloor Direct in NI - Now out of business. It's one of their triple tube systems and hasn't given me much...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6 other radiators and 2 bathroom towel radiators are just normal valve s. We live in a 4-bed, 3 storey house, as converted loft. Common problems were...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have UFH set up with a HIU in my flat. My issue is that one zone (Bedroom 2) does not heat up. All other zones working and heating as expected. Have checked the relevant thermostat, as well as the electrical actuator for the specific zone. Both look ok Checked return pin valve -...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock