Search the forum,

Discuss Public liability ( again)! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Sorry to bring up this subject again. I have searched the forum , but all the posts are too old.

my public liability ( corgi) has gone from £402 last year. to £507 this year! It's the usual £2,000,000 of cover with £2000 of tool cover .

anyone on here recommend a decent company ( not just cheap! )

I do tradesman saver. This year I paid £79 with 2 million, no one else is insured, tools are, £250 excess I think.

Direct Line also claim they will beat any other genuine quote. Maybe worth a call.

oooer! was going to say the meercat search.

might try tradesave....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Public liability ( again)! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good morning everyone, Have a bit of a unique issue, ive only found 1 reference to it on the internet with no answer. For some quick backstory, in Jan 22 my CH water circulation pump killed itself. This old pump was replaced and i troubleshooted some short cycling and with the help of this...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, looking for some advice please. So I've got a 25 year old Ideal classic NF40 boiler. We live in a naturally warm house so only have the heating and water on for an hour in the morning and an hour at night. The last week or so we've noticed it's stinking of gas on start up. Pilot light is...
Replies
Views
I've searched this forum but cannot see anyone else reporting a similar problem with the last generation grey Hep2O fittings: they unscrew! Our whole house was re-plumbed in 1999/2000 and Hep2O fittings were used throughout for all out-of-sight fittings - just over 200 of them. One evening...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Hi again I'm on a roll with the plumbing questions today! So here's query #2... We've not used our hot water for quite some time, and it now doesn't work. From what I can gather based on what I've learnt in the last hour or two, I think the problem is with the 3 port motorised valve. When...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock