Discuss Public liability ( again)! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Sorry to bring up this subject again. I have searched the forum , but all the posts are too old.

my public liability ( corgi) has gone from £402 last year. to £507 this year! It's the usual £2,000,000 of cover with £2000 of tool cover .

anyone on here recommend a decent company ( not just cheap! )

I do tradesman saver. This year I paid £79 with 2 million, no one else is insured, tools are, £250 excess I think.

Direct Line also claim they will beat any other genuine quote. Maybe worth a call.

oooer! was going to say the meercat search.

might try tradesave....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Public liability ( again)! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
A
I know this was asked about 8 years ago, but thought a lot can change in 8 years, with new members etc. I also didn’t think to search for it when...
Replies
Views
This maybe isn't so much about asking for advice as giving it 🤔 I had a leaking HW cylinder (23 years old) that I got fed up patching up with...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to show ads on a usergroup basis. So unregistered see most, registered less, arms even less, staff nearly none, subscribed none at all...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock