Discuss prv discharge pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbdoctor

been to quote a job today and its going to be a right mere to run the prv pipe to outside can you discharge it internally into a soil stack if you have a tundish ?

i have seen it done to a little tank with a lid in the bottom of the airing cupboard - done by a big firm, and apparently they reckoned they had approval to do this. anyone else come across this?

its possible. Its done in alot of flats and basement installations. You may require building control permission.

I know it can be done on uvhws. But for a boiler I'm sure you have to go outside

have worked on site a block of flats where each flat had a worcester gs 24 junior combi and everyone had tundish then into hepvo trap then onto soil stack , all passed by build control.

sorry i think ive just totally misread the op, i was thinking condensate, worth a look for condensate stuff tho.

you can get a combined condense blow off pump but they cost around 180 squids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to prv discharge pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Can a kitchen sink discharge pipe starting at 60 cm height run for 4.5m, then join another sink discharge pipe at 51cm height, then continue for...
Replies
Views
Hi - I have a Telford's Tristar Thermal store with a Caleffi 533..h PRV set to 3 bar. The PRV doesn't appear to be drop tight, so static rises...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted some confirmation regarding a PRV fitted to the mains supply in my building. All 6 flats in the building are now...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock