Discuss prv discharge pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbdoctor

been to quote a job today and its going to be a right mere to run the prv pipe to outside can you discharge it internally into a soil stack if you have a tundish ?

i have seen it done to a little tank with a lid in the bottom of the airing cupboard - done by a big firm, and apparently they reckoned they had approval to do this. anyone else come across this?

its possible. Its done in alot of flats and basement installations. You may require building control permission.

I know it can be done on uvhws. But for a boiler I'm sure you have to go outside

have worked on site a block of flats where each flat had a worcester gs 24 junior combi and everyone had tundish then into hepvo trap then onto soil stack , all passed by build control.

sorry i think ive just totally misread the op, i was thinking condensate, worth a look for condensate stuff tho.

you can get a combined condense blow off pump but they cost around 180 squids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to prv discharge pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock