Discuss Problem with soil stack in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

TBH time to replace the stack

Reply to Problem with soil stack in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, i normally hang around in the gas safe forum as thats my speciality. I am just investigating some damp skirting board in the house which...
Replies
Views
Did some repairs to upstairs cistern (using a lot of advice here - thanks). Decided to fit a new concertina toilet pan connector while everything...
Replies
Views
Hi all. My apologies for a newbie/DIY-style question, possibly in the wrong forum. I live in a property with a ground-floor bedroom beneath the...
Replies
Views
Now sorted... don’t bother reading this stupid long post. Hi, I’ve got a bit of a head scratcher here and wondered what you guys would make of...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
I
I'm refurbishing a bathroom and need to move the toilet from being up against an outside wall to an inside wall. The new location is next to the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock