Discuss Problem with ferroli domicompact in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

top plumber

I have a problem with my boiler in my house its a ferroli domicompact f30 b, whilst running hot water it will run hot for a few minutes and go cold for a few seconds and go hot again it repeats this cycle at all dhw outlets any ideas im an installer so dont know really where to start??

scaled up pex? where to start? sorry for being igronant just havent a clue when it comes to inside the boiler, i dont live in a hard water area aswell?

Pm dan and get in the gas safe forum you get all the answers you need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Problem with ferroli domicompact in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a ferroli falcon 2 boiler (yes it is pretty old). A few days ago the hot water started going hot and cold when running. Monitoring...
Replies
Views
Hi there, My boiler (Worcester Greenstar Ri) has started making a soft knocking noise when it turns on, and again a few times when it turns off...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
I have a Combi boiler and, a few minutes ago I turned on the hot tap in the kitchen and the water was far from hot. In fact, it was decidedly...
Replies
Views
Back