Search the forum,

Discuss Power flushing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meady

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can someone write up a step by step guide of how to do a powerflush on an open vented heating system. I've got a rough idea How to do them but just want to make sure as a mate of mine has asked if I can do one for him.

Cheers

look up norstrom or another manufacturer and read their manual its all online

Found a step by step guide on norstrum website, cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power flushing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Mother-in-law was quoted £1,000 by British Gas to do a power flush on her system as her rads aren't performing well. I was wondering, as 4 radiators need to be upgraded to doubles, would this need to be done if they are drained off and replaced? How does one actually know it needs a power...
Replies
Views
I get orange spots when washing clothes. Please see photo. I think it is rust. I’ve checked there’s no metal in the machine. I have also run a long wash with lemon juice. Neither have solved it. I read power flushing is the answer to rust elsewhere in the system. How can I tell...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the radiator and the water was black/brown. I took the radiator off and flushed it out with a hose pipe out the garden but it's got me thinking and I...
Replies
Views
When we moved into our house in 2016, the electric water heater popped loudly when heating. After awhile, I researched and realized that it was likely due to limescale and/or other sediment buildup. I flushed it multiple times, but never got it to stop popping, so I eventually decided to replace...
Replies
Views
Hi i bought the house that Jack built and ohh has the heating been left to spoil. Prior to moving in 2 new firebird boilers were fitted, silver utility 35. The system is in dire need of a power flush and I intend on using FX2 to do the job. Can anyone advise if FX2 is ok with this boiler model ?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock