Discuss power flushing time scale pluss filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you drain a magma clean like you can a tf1/spiroshyte

Never fitted a manga clean but it doesn't look like you can so you can't use it for dosing as easy

Wonky and leak? That's shoddy fitters. A mag holds 6 or 7 times the muck of a tf1. Spirotec are gash and collect nothing. I had a spirotec on my system, fitted a mag as needed dosing pot, it was half full in two days!!! Fit a mag a day keeps the repair bills at bay.

Can you drain a magma clean like you can a tf1/spiroshyte

Never fitted a manga clean but it doesn't look like you can so you can't use it for dosing as easy

New mags have a drain off on base. Dosing it holds more than a tf1 and a spirotec together.
Tf1 and the tf1 compact are carp. Cyclonic action...... Magnets rubbish and they are fitted as free with boilers. Who sells more? Adey supply a huge proportion of housing sector in n/e.

New mags have a drain off on base. Dosing it holds more than a tf1 and a spirotec together.
Tf1 and the tf1 compact are carp. Cyclonic action...... Magnets rubbish and they are fitted as free with boilers. Who sells more? Adey supply a huge proportion of housing sector in n/e.

uny6uzan.jpg

Magnet on a tf1 ain't that bad!!

I've had three magna cleans fail. No tf1,s.

ujehabu9.jpg

I put one on a bib today will photograph tomorrow as to how much it picked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to power flushing time scale pluss filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My plumber's quote for fitting a new boiler (Ideal Logic Max Heat only 24kw) says he will "use a power flush machine that will flush all the black...
Replies
Views
… praying to the plumbing God, Bob Pictures and layout details attached, so be patient. 21 year old oil fired system in pretty good nick. I...
Replies
Views
A bit of history first. 2 yrs ago visited a grant boiler with boiler and pipework kettling. I added SentX200 noise reducer. It is standard open...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock