Discuss power flushing time scale pluss filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

supper plumb

right nan has got British Gas coming tomorrow to fit a new magnetic filter to the system FREE :rolleyes2:

but Im worried that they mite try cut corners im told there men't to be power flushing and new inhibitor into the system??

now is it best to drain the system and hot water tank and power flush the both as they changed the pump because there was a bit of crap in the pump.
So Im thinking there will be crud in the bottom of the tank.

Im not trying to tell the guy how to do his job but still don't want half hatred job.
and more call outs and problems.

will it be inhibitor poured into the tank in the loft or into the rads and what sort of filter do you think they will fit

Sorry for asking but its my family and i wont be there to see soo just trying to get some info for her thanks guys

I think they seem quite good as are all brass but I prefer tf1 as it has isolations and you can empty contents then use to add inhibitor.

Tf1 all the way for me. Plastic and fantastic lol

Can you drain a magma clean like you can a tf1/spiroshyte

Never fitted a manga clean but it doesn't look like you can so you can't use it for dosing as easy

Wonky and leak? That's shoddy fitters. A mag holds 6 or 7 times the muck of a tf1. Spirotec are gash and collect nothing. I had a spirotec on my system, fitted a mag as needed dosing pot, it was half full in two days!!! Fit a mag a day keeps the repair bills at bay.

Can you drain a magma clean like you can a tf1/spiroshyte

Never fitted a manga clean but it doesn't look like you can so you can't use it for dosing as easy

New mags have a drain off on base. Dosing it holds more than a tf1 and a spirotec together.
Tf1 and the tf1 compact are carp. Cyclonic action...... Magnets rubbish and they are fitted as free with boilers. Who sells more? Adey supply a huge proportion of housing sector in n/e.

New mags have a drain off on base. Dosing it holds more than a tf1 and a spirotec together.
Tf1 and the tf1 compact are carp. Cyclonic action...... Magnets rubbish and they are fitted as free with boilers. Who sells more? Adey supply a huge proportion of housing sector in n/e.

uny6uzan.jpg

Magnet on a tf1 ain't that bad!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to power flushing time scale pluss filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back