Discuss power flushing time scale pluss filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldnt worry to much, the filter will pick anything up they miss. And the pumps covered by the contract. They will rush it.

she worked for an insurance firm for years and knows how it all works she is wise
and dont listen to all the crap they try and tell you

he old saying is only half of what you see and nothing you hear

rrrrrrr cant edit post

only be leave half of what you see and nothing you hear

I think they seem quite good as are all brass but I prefer tf1 as it has isolations and you can empty contents then use to add inhibitor.

Tf1 all the way for me. Plastic and fantastic lol

I think they seem quite good as are all brass but I prefer tf1 as it has isolations and you can empty contents then use to add inhibitor.

Tf1 all the way for me. Plastic and fantastic lol

Magnaclean. Original and best by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to power flushing time scale pluss filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My plumber's quote for fitting a new boiler (Ideal Logic Max Heat only 24kw) says he will "use a power flush machine that will flush all the black...
Replies
Views
… praying to the plumbing God, Bob Pictures and layout details attached, so be patient. 21 year old oil fired system in pretty good nick. I...
Replies
Views
A bit of history first. 2 yrs ago visited a grant boiler with boiler and pipework kettling. I added SentX200 noise reducer. It is standard open...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock