Search the forum,

Discuss Potterton Suprima 60 System boiler with Cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hamzaldo

Hi everyone I have a Potterton Suprima 60 system boiler with Cylinder. Lately on the Honeywell Smartfit thermostat it displays F04 and an orange light appears on the boiler. In consequence the boiler is now not heating the water. Every time this happens I switch off the boiler from the electric supply (switch next to boiler) and switch on again and the boiler works again. It is as if the boiler resets or reboots and then works fine for around 8 hours or so. Anyone had a similar fault? Or can anyone advise? I have checked the manual and it states check wiring from terminal block to PCB and if that is ok then replace PCB. In short the boiler just goes off and I have to switch off and on to fire it up again. I live in Forest Gate E7 (East London) please help!! Thanks hamzaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton Suprima 60 System boiler with Cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an old Potterton suprima boiler with a hot water tank and pump. We have hot water but no heating, the light on the boiler is showing amber...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock