Discuss Plume management for external grant oil fired boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pipholt

My neighbour is complaining about the steam coming from the boiler, even though it is permitted distance away from her house etc. Does anyone know of anything I can fit to the flue to direct the steam upwards that won't cost the earth?
Many thanks

You're best off contacting Grant. They do a lot of different flue options and will definitely have something that will do the trick, don't know about cost though.

Mike

Thanks Mike. Have contacted grant and they do have something but coming in at just under 300 inc VAT. Was hoping to spend a little less to keep my neighbour happy!

Unfortunately your stuck with using the manufacturers own flue systems. The only other way is to put a screen up ensuring you comply with the minimum clearances.

Mike

This is becoming more of a comon problem, I hear there may be changes on the way to counter this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plume management for external grant oil fired boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock