Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing in outside tap - Query in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

B

Bazzyy

Hey Team

Looking to fit an outside tap, gone to see what I'm working with under the sink and as you can see from the imagery I've got 2 Hose union outlets already sat waiting for me.

https://i.*********/uyUCb6s.jpeg - Image

Is it as easy as connecting those to the outside tap pipe, via hose, turn the circled valve and off I go?

First plumb related DIY here so just wanting to cross the T's dot the I's before I proceed.

Thank you!

No picture sorry use the attach file option

Reply to Plumbing in outside tap - Query in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced me to run some pipes outside the walls, so I put in stopcocks at the point where the new pipework joins the old Just In Case. I used copper pipe and...
Replies
Views
C
Hi I have an outside tap that has suddenly stopped working. Tap has been taken off and there is no water flow and has not been turned off under the sink it’s all on as it should be. Has t been used over the winter but now wanting to use ready for spring/summer. Any ideas?
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, the property I live in appears to have had a pipe to an outside tap run from the cold water pipe under the bathroom sink. Yesterday the outside pipe cracked where the tap connected to it and water was gushing out! For the life of me I cannot work out how to stop the flow of water. The...
Replies
Views
I’ve just noticed my outside tap is making a sort of hissing sound and the pressure doesn’t seem as good as it was. It has much less power coming out of the hose pipe. A few months ago the return valve was fixed as it got stuck could it be related to this? I’m happy to try taking it apart to see...
Replies
Views
Hi all This is only about my third/fourth post, so go easy. Also, I'm only an enthusiastic amateur, not a pro... I'm having issues with the waterboard and can't work out what's happening. For the past three months, they're saying we're using a huge quantity of water - 700 litres per day at...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock