Discuss Plumbing Apprenticeships? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ads_7

Hello, im looking for a career in Plumbing in the Telford area. If there are any Apprenticeships or courses on which i can apply or query about then please could you let me know. I am hard working, self motivated and a very good learner. Thankyou.

Go and talk to AGA its where they are based and have a very good engineer training programme

the clue is AGA and google or being your in telford get on your bike and go and knock on the door, its easy to find as its a blooming gurt factory, and there is a training centre and all the signs say AGA. I understand now more and more why theres a lack of apprentices, not being cruel intentionally but go get out there and start working to find an apprenticeship, it wont fall into your lap

Ahh, that was me three years ago :) although ive noticed people are more willing to post on a forum than go around the local chippys and grab business card details!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Apprenticeships? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock