Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers printing discount in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tmsprint

Hi Guys,
Hope you have all had a good weekend. We just wanted to keep everyone updated about our new website for printing, workwear and promotional items. Once the website is finished (hopefully for the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] of March) we will then post up a permanent 10% for forum members.

Whist we wait for the website to be complete please could we ask those of you that are on Facebook to please like our page http://www.************/tmsprint

We will be posting some fantastic deals and offers on Facebook and the more likes we can get the better the deals on print and workwear will be.
Thank you for your continued support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers printing discount in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys! We're a new sponsor on the Forum. We are a UK based online safety workwear supplier. We offer Brand Identity Application on Workwear & much more. This includes Print & Embroidery at a fractional cost compared to our competitors. We take pride in providing high quality safety conformed...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone This is my first post here and I hope to hear from some of the experienced plumbers or anyone else in general that has had an issue with plumbing. In October 2018 a plumber came to install full central heating and a unventes cylinder which was zoned to two floors (Basement and...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov) I had noticed the water wasn't getting hot nor the heating. We had someone come have a look the next day thinking it was something simple like the...
Replies
Views
There's a new advert showing for members who have 150+ posts. This is obviously for regular members only. And those members will not see any Google ads. We clearly need to be supported. Else we risk going offline. Our bills aren't cheap anymore. I've setup a forum sponsor advice area, and are...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Use PlumbersForums.net to Advertise Your Plumbing-related Company Pretty much all of our services on the forum are free of charge to most companies. View more information below the table. :) Type of Advertising Cost Plumber Adding to Plumbers Directory Free of charge! Company Support...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock