Search the forum,

Discuss Plumb Center 310 endfeed fittings pack bucket for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

Allright guys i have been in my garage and i have a bucket of the plumb centre fittings brand new still in packs

555500 Center end-feed straight coupling 15 mm x50
555501 Center end-feed straight coupling 22 mm x25
555510 Center end-feed elbow 90 deg 15 mm x150
555511 Center end-feed elbow 90 deg 22 mm x50
555520 Center end-feed equal tee 15 mm x25
555521 Center end-feed equal tee 22 mm x10

Open to offers will include postage aswell

Why would you sell brand new fittings that you'll only end up buying again one day!

i just buy solder ring bud allways have i get good prices from a local company BRYMAC

We only use Yorkshire fittings in this part of the world our merchants don't stock very much end feed stuff at all

WOW.

We sell 50 endfeed fittings to every solder ring fitting. Its not even worth putting them in our pricebook.

If you got a load of yorkshire out near some of the builders Ive worked for, they would kick you off site :)

If you got a load of yorkshire out near some of the builders Ive worked for, they would kick you off site :)

Lol and why is that
End feed are used and made because there cheap nothing special about soldering whether end feed or solder ring

I like Yorkshire as there the best fittings for quality imho

Lol and why is that
End feed are used and made because there cheap nothing special about soldering whether end feed or solder ring

I like Yorkshire as there the best fittings for quality imho

If you asked for solderring fittings on our counter, most of our regulars would think you were DIY and wonder why we were serving you.

If you asked for solderring fittings on our counter, most of our regulars would think you were DIY and wonder why we were serving you.

Lol so only real plumbers can solder endfeed fittings then
And I suppose these real plumbers only buy lead free solder too lol

Personal preference really, I don't like the look of solder ring compared to EF and also they cost to much in comparison.

Lol so only real plumbers can solder endfeed fittings then
And I suppose these real plumbers only buy lead free solder too lol

I think its more a price thing. Yorkshire fittings are so expensive compared to Endfeed that they wouldnt believe that anyone could use them and not lose the work on price.

We buy lots of Yorkshire and soldering. The solder ring gear is cheaper than endfeed ! We can get a westco or trade fix fitting as cheap as an endfeed. We have always used these fittings and you can see the difference . Some ef jobs are just thrown in and are cheap and nasty. Ours are well done and with quality materials.

I think its more a price thing. Yorkshire fittings are so expensive compared to Endfeed that they wouldnt believe that anyone could use them and not lose the work on price.

Price wise it is not an issue as everyone in this area uses solder ring

right guys next job i get i will try the end feed and temp my self into it lol

We buy lots of Yorkshire and soldering. The solder ring gear is cheaper than endfeed ! We can get a westco or trade fix fitting as cheap as an endfeed. We have always used these fittings and you can see the difference . Some ef jobs are just thrown in and are cheap and nasty. Ours are well done and with quality materials.

your buyers are getting it wrong then Ray :)

I'll stick to Yorkshire
u4emadun.jpg
and maybe one day I'll not be classed as DIY then lol

The solder ring gear is cheaper than endfeed ! We can get a westco or trade fix fitting as cheap as an endfeed.

Unbelievable. Are you serious? Or have you just never put any real effort into negotiating end feed?

I just looked it up. We will sell more endfeed fittings in 3 days than we will yorkshire in the entire year.

Staggering how regions vary.

as above am the same solder ringer are roughly the same unless rays prices tho only time i use end feed is on 8mm and 10 mm 2/3 a fitting for solder

I use end feed on everything last time I used soldering was when I left a police station build and they were emptying the container didn't buy a fitting all year after that

Ermi, if you can get 310 solder ring fittings for anywhere near £60 inc vat, I'll drive up north and nosh you off. Tonight.

Ermi, if you can get 310 solder ring fittings for anywhere near £60 inc vat, I'll drive up north and nosh you off. Tonight.

Ermi - just drafting your quote - should be with you in a moment. Did you say 310 solder ring fittings for £60? I'm sure we can oblige.

In other news, Tom Batten starts a new career...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumb Center 310 endfeed fittings pack bucket for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock