Discuss Plumb Center 310 endfeed fittings pack bucket for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
We buy lots of Yorkshire and soldering. The solder ring gear is cheaper than endfeed ! We can get a westco or trade fix fitting as cheap as an endfeed. We have always used these fittings and you can see the difference . Some ef jobs are just thrown in and are cheap and nasty. Ours are well done and with quality materials.

I think its more a price thing. Yorkshire fittings are so expensive compared to Endfeed that they wouldnt believe that anyone could use them and not lose the work on price.

Price wise it is not an issue as everyone in this area uses solder ring

right guys next job i get i will try the end feed and temp my self into it lol

We buy lots of Yorkshire and soldering. The solder ring gear is cheaper than endfeed ! We can get a westco or trade fix fitting as cheap as an endfeed. We have always used these fittings and you can see the difference . Some ef jobs are just thrown in and are cheap and nasty. Ours are well done and with quality materials.

your buyers are getting it wrong then Ray :)

I'll stick to Yorkshire
u4emadun.jpg
and maybe one day I'll not be classed as DIY then lol

The solder ring gear is cheaper than endfeed ! We can get a westco or trade fix fitting as cheap as an endfeed.

Unbelievable. Are you serious? Or have you just never put any real effort into negotiating end feed?

I just looked it up. We will sell more endfeed fittings in 3 days than we will yorkshire in the entire year.

Staggering how regions vary.

as above am the same solder ringer are roughly the same unless rays prices tho only time i use end feed is on 8mm and 10 mm 2/3 a fitting for solder

I use end feed on everything last time I used soldering was when I left a police station build and they were emptying the container didn't buy a fitting all year after that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumb Center 310 endfeed fittings pack bucket for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please Read Full Description/ I Am Manchester Based Plumbing And Heating Fittings/Materials/Consumables 1000's £££££££ Various Items(See List...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock