Discuss Plumb Center 310 endfeed fittings pack bucket for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

Allright guys i have been in my garage and i have a bucket of the plumb centre fittings brand new still in packs

555500 Center end-feed straight coupling 15 mm x50
555501 Center end-feed straight coupling 22 mm x25
555510 Center end-feed elbow 90 deg 15 mm x150
555511 Center end-feed elbow 90 deg 22 mm x50
555520 Center end-feed equal tee 15 mm x25
555521 Center end-feed equal tee 22 mm x10

Open to offers will include postage aswell

Why would you sell brand new fittings that you'll only end up buying again one day!

i just buy solder ring bud allways have i get good prices from a local company BRYMAC

We only use Yorkshire fittings in this part of the world our merchants don't stock very much end feed stuff at all

WOW.

We sell 50 endfeed fittings to every solder ring fitting. Its not even worth putting them in our pricebook.

If you got a load of yorkshire out near some of the builders Ive worked for, they would kick you off site :)

If you got a load of yorkshire out near some of the builders Ive worked for, they would kick you off site :)

Lol and why is that
End feed are used and made because there cheap nothing special about soldering whether end feed or solder ring

I like Yorkshire as there the best fittings for quality imho

Lol and why is that
End feed are used and made because there cheap nothing special about soldering whether end feed or solder ring

I like Yorkshire as there the best fittings for quality imho

If you asked for solderring fittings on our counter, most of our regulars would think you were DIY and wonder why we were serving you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumb Center 310 endfeed fittings pack bucket for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock