Discuss Plumb Center 310 endfeed fittings pack bucket for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
We only use Yorkshire fittings in this part of the world our merchants don't stock very much end feed stuff at all

WOW.

We sell 50 endfeed fittings to every solder ring fitting. Its not even worth putting them in our pricebook.

If you got a load of yorkshire out near some of the builders Ive worked for, they would kick you off site :)

If you got a load of yorkshire out near some of the builders Ive worked for, they would kick you off site :)

Lol and why is that
End feed are used and made because there cheap nothing special about soldering whether end feed or solder ring

I like Yorkshire as there the best fittings for quality imho

Lol and why is that
End feed are used and made because there cheap nothing special about soldering whether end feed or solder ring

I like Yorkshire as there the best fittings for quality imho

If you asked for solderring fittings on our counter, most of our regulars would think you were DIY and wonder why we were serving you.

If you asked for solderring fittings on our counter, most of our regulars would think you were DIY and wonder why we were serving you.

Lol so only real plumbers can solder endfeed fittings then
And I suppose these real plumbers only buy lead free solder too lol

Personal preference really, I don't like the look of solder ring compared to EF and also they cost to much in comparison.

Lol so only real plumbers can solder endfeed fittings then
And I suppose these real plumbers only buy lead free solder too lol

I think its more a price thing. Yorkshire fittings are so expensive compared to Endfeed that they wouldnt believe that anyone could use them and not lose the work on price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumb Center 310 endfeed fittings pack bucket for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please Read Full Description/ I Am Manchester Based Plumbing And Heating Fittings/Materials/Consumables 1000's £££££££ Various Items(See List...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock