Discuss Please HELP ME! White key on Greenstar is not my friend! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gsr is gassafe registered engineer. Pingings fine.just the pipework warming up and expanding slightly.

Ok, so I'm really sorry. So my rads are now boiling which is good!
But it's stopped making a noise does that mean they are gonna go cold again soon but more importantly the dial has gone to 2! I thought it was meant to decrease! I don't want it to keep rising! I'm so sorry I am THAT dumb.
If I gather all the information I need now you will never see my name on a forum again haha

Boiler is up to temperature.it will come on as the rads cool down. Pressure will rise as it gets hot then drop as it cools. All sounds good to me!

Ok, so I'm really sorry. So my rads are now boiling which is good!
But it's stopped making a noise does that mean they are gonna go cold again soon but more importantly the dial has gone to 2! I thought it was meant to decrease! I don't want it to keep rising! I'm so sorry I am THAT dumb.
If I gather all the information I need now you will never see my name on a forum again haha

I think you attitude is great

I think you need more g+t ;)
Right so everything seems in order!
I can now officially increase the pressure on my boiler and know what to do if the rads don't come on!
If that's not an independent woman I don't know what is haha
Thanks again! XXXXXXXXX

And you can make tea too. Don't worry Sam. We like you.

You're slightly deranged and fit right in!

"Poppet"......did you get that earlier Lame?...........slick as the Amoco cadiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please HELP ME! White key on Greenstar is not my friend! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, New here & my first post! I have a Worcester greenstar 24i, it is a conventional boiler, it has a water tank upstairs. For the...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I'm in a bit of a pickle trying to set up my hot water and central heating systems. Got a gas boiler with a pressure tank and a motor...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock