Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Pipes with a pulse! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phillmyglass

Hi, I am on with fitting a new bathroom so have drained the mains down a couple of times in the last few days. When the water has not been run for a while the pipes develop a regular pulse tapping noise. If I turn the stop tap off it stops immediately, back on it starts immediately. If I run some water off it takes a while to start again , but always dose. Is iit an air lock?will it just work its way out?
Thanks for any ideas or advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipes with a pulse! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently installed new hot and cold feeds to a new downstairs cloakroom. After refilling the system the hot taps were all dribbling, spluttering...
Replies
Views
Hi There was no shut off valve on the tank feed to the hot water cylinder, and I needed to move a couple of hot water pipes, so I shut off the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
I need to cap off a water connection which is the water pipe connector to an M15 hose pipe from a kitchen sprayer tap. I have included images so...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I turned my cold water feed off in the airing cupboard which supplies only cold water to my bathroom but it also turned the water to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock