Discuss Pipe clips with extensions. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Munson Rings, grind a load of threaded rod to 30mm long and keep in a bag and then pack out with nuts for strength rigidity.

You can buy bags of pre-cut studs 25mm and above

where do you buy them from pre cut? We get them from a supplier but the smallest is 50mm and therea bit pricey, although alot bettervthan cutting them ourselves!

Don't bother with clips. Slap the insulation on and gaffa tape back to the wall. Saves all that nasty drilling.

It saves drilling mike but doesnt look gweed,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe clips with extensions. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, These sleeves cover 10mm PVC central heating pipes (see picture and ignore tape measure) and I believe this is what makes it possible...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Guys. This is a question on how to clip central heating pipes (Hep2 15, 22 and 28mm) when running 90 dgrees to metal web joists. How to do it...
Replies
Views
I have a copper 22mm gas pipe about 10m long fitted to the outside wall by a Gas engineer using plastic clips with spacers. The clips have become...
Replies
Views
I'm currently refurbishing a room and in the process adding some internal wall insulation. The wall has been stripped and my plumber is coming...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back