Discuss Password to check the programming of a Grant Spira Wood Pellet Boiler? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

What is it? It apparently is obvious when one knows it. The last numbers of the serial number for example. Anyway, it hasn't been changed from the Grant factory set password,,, though it is numbers.

You tried

1234 ?

Reply to Password to check the programming of a Grant Spira Wood Pellet Boiler? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The boiler has a servo motor on the brazier. Does this mean that the brazier opens to drop ash into the ash can? The boiler doesn’t perform the...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Evening all. Can anyone help me with a bit of advice. We “inherited“ a Potterton Prima 60F boiler (which we were told in 2013 was 3/4 years old)...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock