Not open for further replies.
S

smiley plumber

im fed up to the back teath with HRPC
can any body recomend a GOOD reliable sauce of parts for boilers
god know ive tried a fair few and they all seem bad !!:(

G&S Components if your in or around Plymouth and/or Truro

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a few on line suppliers and have a local supplier,also use HRP and have always found them to give a good service,parts are there when said and prices ok with a bit of haggling

gas appliance spares in preston are excellent,they do next day delivery anywhere in the country try them on 01772 702755

im in east yorkshire and hrp not so GR8 up here
PTS any one used them before ? any good

The trouble I find with HRPC is that the guys on the counter often know little about the parts they are selling as Parts Center covers just about anything remotely linked to plumbing / bathroom / electrical etc.

For oil spares I use Heating World of Spares.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to parts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock