Discuss partially gas fired central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sandan1964

what is "partially gas fired central heating" is it to do with how the temperture is controlled. I have tried to google it but no joy.

Any help will be greatfuly received.

Thanks

PAUL

what is "partially gas fired central heating" is it to do with how the temperture is controlled. I have tried to google it but no joy.

Any help will be greatfuly received.

Thanks

PAUL
could be a mixture of gas and renewable energy

Partially gas fired i assume is gas boiler c/h and solar panels for the dhw. Have seen this before but only a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to partially gas fired central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Back