Discuss OSO Unvented Indirect Hot Water System in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jdjatno6

The pressure / over heat relief valve is letting by which is creating a steady trickle past the tun dish and through to an external vent. The Pt. Number referred to in the manual is 550803. However, I cannot find any reference to this on a search. The nearest I can find if 550853. My question is this relief valve an updated equivalent. OSO have proven useless having emailed their help line twice and heard nothing. Thanks for any advice out there? Jon

Some, if not all, the OSO cylinders have an internal air gap for expansion. This may need recharging, although normally this gives only an intermittent discharge from the TPRV of cold water. The OSO guides are available on line, and you may find that the discharge is a symptom of something else wrong, not the cause.

You probably already know, but to work on these systems requires a "G3" qualification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OSO Unvented Indirect Hot Water System in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello, I am fitting new taps and a shower mixer in my en-suite and was looking to isolate the hot water pipes. I have an unvented indirect...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank...
Replies
Views
hello we have an unvented system. we have an issue where the hot water is hot for 10 seconds and then luke warm, turn off taps / wait and turn...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock