Discuss Onlinetiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Checkout this wall and floor tilers video blog, he does it quite regularly.

[DLMURL="http://onlinetiler.tumblr.com/"]Expert advice, mostly with a smile.[/DLMURL]

Though checkout the last couple of video's related to a not-so-brilliant plumber!

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]6MqTPZZYyzQ[/MEDIA] - Mon Aug16[/ame]

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]eInZAcfLTrc[/MEDIA] - Aug19.mp4[/ame]

Last edited:
A quick hello, new boy to this, enjoyed onlinetiler, will watch out for him

Cant polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter. I think that was his phrase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Onlinetiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello, I'm a homeowner, not a DIYer. I have an almost 1 year old SaniCompact Comfort wall-hung toilet which has worked flawlessly until about a...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
My step-daughter bought a 50's end-terraced house at the start of the year, and found there was a leak from Mira bar shower that was coming...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Apologies for the mammoth post but my neighbours and I really need some advice... I recently purchased a flat that was built in 2016...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock