Discuss NVQ practical on site direct observations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gazham

Hi anyone out there can advise on how you can get you on site direct observations and the practical side of NVQ portfolio's completed.

My college has gone bust! I had to pay. I called C & G who advised me to contact my local college.

I've done this and have an appt with them on Tues. They seemed quite interested to help.

I'm not ready for my onsite work yet but its good to know they're interested...either that or they want the money.

Anyway the short answer to your question is I'd contact your local college.

Thanks for the advice can you tell me who C & G are and have you got a contact number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NVQ practical on site direct observations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an elderly neighbour getting quotes who has asked for my help and opinion, I don't really have a good one as it is not my area of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an...
Replies
Views
Back