Discuss Noisy Condense Pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

geron

I have just had a Worcester FS30CDi fitted which seems to be fine except for a fairly loud buzzing/vibration noise shortly after starting up. I guess this is from the condense pump, it lasts for about a minute at a time and is very noticeable because the boiler is otherwise pretty silent. Is this normal, I have not had a condensing boiler before?

it doesnt have a internal condense pump
condense pump are additional and used if not able to run to waste..so unless you have an additional condense pump fitted the noise is something else

external Condense pumps are Pretty noisy.

They are used as newbie says when the boilers condense can't be run due to position of appliance in relation to nearest external wall or waste pipe.

The FS range have a condense pump as standard as they are floor mounted, so from what you say I guess that is the noise and it is pretty normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Noisy Condense Pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud...
Replies
Views
J
We’re thinking of replacing our veritable Ideal Mexico Floor Standing Boiler (installed by me in 1985 and pretty much reliable ever since!) with a...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
Hi all, We've bought a property that has a Worcester Greenstar 37CDi boiler installed, with an old British Gas RS2 Thermostat linked to it. I'm...
Replies
Views
Philip B
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock