Discuss Noisy Baxi Platinum Combi 28 HE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just before we moved in, so around June or July. I'll check the paperwork.

No wall thermostat is your first thing to sort as that's a big reason for your inefficiency
I will speak to my landlord about that, as i personally found it strange it didn't have one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Noisy Baxi Platinum Combi 28 HE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
Hi - we have had new radiators fitted about 6 months ago ("DuraTherm Horizontal Double Flat Panel Designer Radiator" from plumbworld - sorry, this...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I registered on here with the hope you’ll be able to help me. I have one radiator which when the CH is turned on it makes a loud...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock