Discuss no pressure to shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
the first post on this thread didnt mention him having pump that would be the first piece of advice (ie does it have a pump if not get one)

thought i would come back here and reply, fitted a salamander pump with lots of altering pipe work once i figured out. my issue now is that it is noisy and if I leave it on then the pump seems to come on every 3 hours (would this be a leak of some sort)

not to mention all my tiles are coming up from the floor ... time for and expert !

thought i would come back here and reply, fitted a salamander pump with lots of altering pipe work once i figured out. my issue now is that it is noisy and if I leave it on then the pump seems to come on every 3 hours (would this be a leak of some sort)

not to mention all my tiles are coming up from the floor ... time for and expert !
think you have answered your own question my friend,hope you get it sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to no pressure to shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage boiler on the ground floor. It has 100l capacity inbuilt cylinder which is delivered on mains...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
A
I'm replacing the shower cartridge on my Bristan 1901 Thermostatic Exposed Dual Control Shower (Top Outlet). I have removed the cap and screw but...
Replies
Views
AlexTTT
A

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock