Discuss No hot water from kitchen tap!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greener

I have a friend who has a Cointra EDYCO21E Gas fired boiler. There is no hot water from the kitchen tap which is only 3 meters from the boiler. The next tap about 5 meters from boiler works fine. The central heating also works fine. Any suggestions guys?

When you say no hot water do you mean it runs cold when it should be hot or nothing comes out?

Mike

can be a sign the divert valve diaphragm is going useally one tap picks it up first before it totally fails.

OK Thanks for that. Any idea how to locate and replace? I have manual but it is in spanish and portugese!!

A quick search revealed that they are a Spanish company that is now part of the Ferroli group. You're going to need to find someone that reads Spanish. I can see spares being a bit of an issue, you may need to get them sent over.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to No hot water from kitchen tap!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, just want to get some advise, basically new vaillant regular boiler has been fitted approx 5 yrs ago, i believe it was back boiler...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I woke up this morning with cold water (mains) from downstairs tap but no hot water from downstairs tap, and no water at all from all the...
Replies
Views
Mike Young
M
Got intermittent hot water coming the from a combi boiler to kitchen mixer tap when it hits the T junction for the upstairs bath it's hot, but on...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
I have a 2 pump hot water tank (Flomax 180L fitted in '94) in airing cupboard system with an Ideal classic boiler (downstairs next to an external...
Replies
Views
Back