Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss New kitchen tap - mixed pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emellodew

Hi,

I am looking to purchase a new kitchen tap as part of a kitchen replacement.

My system comprises of gravity fed hot water, about 0.5 bar (based upon height calculations) and mains fed cold water. I was thinking of going for a mono bloc tap, but am unsure if this would work with a mixed pressure system? Would I be better of going for a normal tap with two separate valves on? Or am I completely wrong in my thought and forefather option should look to equalise the pressure by reducing the flow to the cold tap?

Any help appreciated.
Ed

Check the specs before you buy. Buy a tap that is suitable for low pressure from a reputable company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New kitchen tap - mixed pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Gas combi Boiler Mains fed in all taps and shower How do I balance the water pressure in all faucets in my flat. Every tap/water...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I've just purchased a portable washing machine and want to connect it to my kitchen tap. I know I'm going to need an adapter to connect it...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Where and how does the water supply work and is there only one rising main pipe and where is it usually located? I am top floor flat, mains fed...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock