Search the forum,

Discuss New guy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pelsey

Hi I've been browsing the forum for a while now, but never really posted. Thought it start to contribute to get access to the gas safe section so I can pick up some tips as I'm just getting into breakdowns after years of install and servicing.

i'm from down in Maidstone in kent

cheers

paul

Welcome to the madhouse Paul, used to live in Tovil many, many moons ago!

I will get you a photo of modern day tovil john!
Might be abit blurred though, if you drive under 30 you lose your tires in tovil.....

Did he have trouble with his teeth or did you have an issue with a "sudden spasm" huh? ;)

Cheers for the welcome guys I have pm'd gas man about the private forum.

1king55 do you work for yourself or for someone.

Hmmm tovil lol

I'm self employed (just finished my apprenticeship) but i mainly sub out to t z heating and north pole energy.
Who do you work under out of interest?

I'm self employed (just finished my apprenticeship) but i mainly sub out to t z heating and north pole energy.
Who do you work under out of interest?

self employed but work through Brightside heating who are based in rainham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New guy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up & made safe for now, have had affected pipe cut & put end caps on. Work required Full bathroom remove old tiles walls and floor. Renew tiling. New...
Replies
Views
Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted 241 junior mark 3. The expansion tank has failed, also it has a Boss therm sender unit wired to it but the previous owner didn't leave the receiver...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to create a cloakroom toilet in our utility room, theres already hot and cold feed so thats one job made slightly easier, thankfully. The problem I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled toilet with a more affordable model. This new toilet is a back-to-wall type featuring a concealed cistern within a separate unit. Since its installation...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock