Search the forum,

Discuss New Guy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

matti.2012

Hello to everyone,
I am 30 years of age and I have just completed City and Guilds 6129 plumbing Level 2 and 3,Approved WRAS water regulations qualification and Approved Unvented Hot Water qualification.I am looking for help finding employment and on completing my portfolios for NVQ Level 2 and 3 and evidence for my gas portfolio to complete ACS.I am living in West Sussex but I will relocate anywhere where there is work.Thanks

Hi matti

welcome to the forums hope you find helpful and interesting,feel free to join in on any of the threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Guy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
My names Chris looking for experience, full driving license, city and guilds level 2 plumbing and heating, level 3 Regs & advance hot water systems. Mentored for 1year in plumbing workshop and carried out small on site jobs. Willing to travel and or relocate if necessary. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip coming from the black nylon plastic drain plug at the back of the boiler which is accessible from the underneath. It does not appear to be from the thread...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady upstairs had a plumber in July who relocated her washbasin shower and fitted a new radiator.He caused a bad leak and came to fix it in august and I thought...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock