Discuss New guy in town :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gordon Brown

here for advice and pointers in certain directions , and like sharing tips and learning new ones , never stop learning in this game :)

Gordon Brown, man do want to slap him(not you) in his good eye :lol:
Welcome to the forum :)

Gordon , welcome sir . ( Mum was a Brown , great name !)

Last edited:
Think it's the G. Brown ? Been reading the D/Mail and seen what we are earning, Welcome aboard we are all a little mad on here :welcome:

Think it's the G. Brown ? Been reading the D/Mail and seen what we are earning

Could be, maybe he`s tired of jet setting around the globe giving talks on how to save the world at ÂŁ25k a pop and thinks plumbing will be easy.

i was about to reply and say i havent changed career i have been doing it 16 years , till i remembered my name and sighed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New guy in town :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've recently replaced an immersion heater for a direct cylinder, for 2.75-3kW. The new one seemed to be working a week before I got a callback. I...
Replies
Views
H
Hi all I am just after a bit of advice. I'm buying a new house with a downstairs bathroom. I can not see a vent pipe on the outside of the...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm...
Replies
Views
60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Back