Discuss new bolier needed and i am a newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brano1974

good afternoon i wonder if anyone could help?
i have been givin a price for a range of boilers for my 2 bedroom house a ideal boiler,valient and worchesterbosh which one is best?
thank you for your help :)

good afternoon i wonder if anyone could help?
i have been givin a price for a range of boilers for my 2 bedroom house a ideal boiler,valient and worchesterbosh which one is best?
thank you for your help :)

Welcome to the forums. That my friend is the Q, ask 10 different plumbers and you will get different answers based on their experience of said boiler.

thanks i am not sure yet he will let me know in the written price.

do you already have a combi boiler ?

Probably best to let us know what is included in the quote entirely. Given the choice as long as all else checks out I'd go Vaillant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new bolier needed and i am a newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I'm wondering if someone could possibly help, I'm looking for a possible part number b4 I call ideal in the morning, I fitted an...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock