Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal vogue c32 (gen 1) wire link part number needed in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

kris

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hey folks, I'm wondering if someone could possibly help, I'm looking for a possible part number b4 I call ideal in the morning, I fitted an Ideal vogue 6years ago so it's generation 1 vogue c32, I also fitted a RF wireless controller (prt4) The reciever part plugs directly onto the boiler by removing a blanking plate on the front of the boiler and you have to remove the little wire link plug which I removed, then plugged in the reciever and fitted it , well its the little plastic wire link plug i removed that i need the part number for, I went to fit a hive today which needs the old reciever disconnected and the little link plug put back on and the customer thinks she threw the link plug out even though I told her to keep everything, I found screwfix sells the part number 179052 but they are for the gen 2 models so It doesn't mention the gen 1 under compatible models so I'm wondering if anyone knows this or had this b4, the pics I've added is the actual reciever which looks like the one I mentioned above would fit I just want to make sure b4 I commit , many thanks Kris

Attachments

• 20230515_110816.jpg
    20230515_110816.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20230514_145330_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230514_145330_Chrome.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 9
There different I believe I’m sure it’s the bottom two wires on the gen 1

Reply to Ideal vogue c32 (gen 1) wire link part number needed in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock