Discuss need new tool bag!! which one? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
check out Vito pro pack tool bags @ tool-shop.co.uk , they are the mother of all tool bags with a 5 year warranty being described as "bullet proof". the reveiws on youtube are good to watch, but breath in deeply prices start at £120!. think ill skip the dewalt and go straight for xxl one of these.

I use one of these [DLMURL="http://cpc.farnell.com/ck-tools/t1632/tool-case-technician-plus/dp/SG33008"]CK TOOLS|T1632|TOOL CASE, TECHNICIAN PLUS | CPC[/DLMURL]

Hand tools in the outside flaps, meters and fga in the center compartment. lotsa pockets!

that is for professional only

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to need new tool bag!! which one? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey guys I know this ain't plumbing. But some of you may know. I have a small bathroom but water seems to leak to the kitchen. I realised under...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I seem to have lost a bleed nipple from one of my rads somehow. It’s a double rad, one side of the rad has a nipple, the other is gone and I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock